piq - pixel art creator

在piq,全世界的使用者每秒鐘產生 16.25179 像素來創造像素畫(Pixel Art)
登入
select your language:

piq论坛

general pixel art

Use this board for anything generally related to pixel art. Post links to cool tutorials, videos, examples, general tips or anything you like. If your post is about the piq app you might be better off using the "using piq" board below ;)

threads
148
posts
1024
views
184305
last post
"i will be posting more in the future, so keep your eyes open for more dumps! [b]haha, dumps.[/b]" 22 July 2014 13:48
by Aetherpix in Dumping More real life art!

using piq

this is the board for any piq specific posts, be it about the drawing app, the site, the community, the contests or any other aspect.

threads
122
posts
886
views
50214
last post
"It technically isnt but if you let a mod know (I am one of 3) we can take care of it." 17 July 2014 13:50
by FurryRaver4life in Report

collaborations

use this board to arrange and plan pixel art collaborations with other users, and show off the results!

threads
66
posts
926
views
34986
last post
"Nice! I just got a Minecraft card code for FREE! :D http://freeminecraftgiftcode.net" 10 July 2014 21:13
by abala in Minecraft Collaboration

suggestions and issues

have a cool idea for how we could improve the site? suggestions for new features in the app? Or have you found a bug (!) - well this is the board for you.

threads
150
posts
766
views
48771
last post
"makes sense. so it could happen, but for that, you need a new team, and all that, money and worke..." 21 July 2014 19:23
by Aetherpix in App! MOBILE APP!

off topic

use this for anything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

threads
283
posts
5704
views
239409
last post
"[quote] [b]Aetherpix wrote:[/b] i swear i don't mean to brag but my reading and writing level was..." 22 July 2014 16:40
by TotallyTotaled in a short story.

latest posts

In: a short story. At: 22 July 2014 16:40

Aetherpix wrote:
i swear i don't mean to brag but my reading and writing level was 12 and 13
but i think it sucked and i don't know why... its probably that thing where you don't think it is good enough.
:)
I'm great in english too, made it in to academic. but I was definitely lower then 12.

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:38

dafunkyemo wrote:
FurryRaver4life wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
FurryRaver4life wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
*sigh* no but she does kinda act like it when she says it and tru though she could have at least asked when i came back where i was and yeah i guess i am yes i understand and i will stop
Dont know where you have been but I always say hi when you come back from a break.
I usually dont need to ask because you vent about in said coming back piq.
ya but you never read it
If i didnt read the desc why would I comment?
Thats like rule one of any site.
Read the description before you say anything.
you never commented .-. hey can we go to hangouts so we can comment faster?
good idea i already added you
my email is jomjomslamm@gmail.com

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:35

FurryRaver4life wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
FurryRaver4life wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
*sigh* no but she does kinda act like it when she says it and tru though she could have at least asked when i came back where i was and yeah i guess i am yes i understand and i will stop
Dont know where you have been but I always say hi when you come back from a break.
I usually dont need to ask because you vent about in said coming back piq.
ya but you never read it
If i didnt read the desc why would I comment?
Thats like rule one of any site.
Read the description before you say anything.
you never commented .-. hey can we go to hangouts so we can comment faster?

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:35

dafunkyemo wrote:
FurryRaver4life wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
*sigh* no but she does kinda act like it when she says it and tru though she could have at least asked when i came back where i was and yeah i guess i am yes i understand and i will stop
Dont know where you have been but I always say hi when you come back from a break.
I usually dont need to ask because you vent about in said coming back piq.
ya but you never read it
If i didnt read the desc why would I comment?
Thats like rule one of any site.
Read the description before you say anything.

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:33

FurryRaver4life wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
*sigh* no but she does kinda act like it when she says it and tru though she could have at least asked when i came back where i was and yeah i guess i am yes i understand and i will stop
Dont know where you have been but I always say hi when you come back from a break.
I usually dont need to ask because you vent about in said coming back piq.
ya but you never read it

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:31

dafunkyemo wrote:
Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
*sigh* no but she does kinda act like it when she says it and tru though she could have at least asked when i came back where i was and yeah i guess i am yes i understand and i will stop
Dont know where you have been but I always say hi when you come back from a break.
I usually dont need to ask because you vent about in said coming back piq.

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:27

FurryRaver4life wrote:
Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
Pikas right.
I am extremely modest.
If you ever see me be egotistical in anyway im most likely using it in a joking mannar
still since i read it like you would say it. it sounds like you would.

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:26

Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
Pikas right.
I am extremely modest.
If you ever see me be egotistical in anyway im most likely using it in a joking mannar

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:25

Aetherpix wrote:
Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
pika, do you have any real art pics to dump here?
All my real art is on DA and it all sucks

In: Post pictures here At: 22 July 2014 15:24

Pikalink5 wrote:
dafunkyemo wrote:
to furry from hangouts:
hey look sorry im calm now i was only pissed off because you are trying to fix me which doesnt work people dont care whether i change or not i still be that emotionally and mentally unstable boy so yeah sorry ->.->
i was also mad because you are one of those people who are never there for me or thing that they are better than me i just hate when people do that ive tried being nice but you still make me feel really unappreciated so yeah
Has furry ever said she is better than you? No. She doesn't act like it either. She had no way to contact you when you were in the hospital or whatever so how could she check on you? You are extremely overreacting. Furry obviously tried to contact you but couldn't. So stop being an asshole.
*sigh* no but she does kinda act like it when she says it and tru though she could have at least asked when i came back where i was and yeah i guess i am yes i understand and i will stop
what's going on now
ginny2670 说赞 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
22 July 18:40:41
Blurar 说赞 , ,
22 July 18:39:37
spikekelly 留言给
22 July 18:37:37
icekirby 说赞 , , ,
22 July 18:37:23
22 July 18:36:00
mario fan47 留言给 , , , ,
22 July 18:35:32
ginny2670 留言给
22 July 18:34:35
icekirby 留言给 ,
22 July 18:34:13
volcanionster 画过 ,
22 July 18:34:12
laxfreak 说赞 , , ,
22 July 18:33:00
Blurar 留言给 , , , , ,
22 July 18:32:18
show more
pixel art feedback